M J Carley

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

In the referenced article, writes:

>What a crock! I want government to protect all people's freedom to
>trade. That includes the workers' right to trade their labor for
>whatever they want, whether more or les than what you or a union or a
>company think is enough. It also includes those joining unions right
>to only trade their labor collectively. It also includes a company's
>right NOT to trade with those who insist on trading their labor
>collectively.

So you believe that a company's workers do not have (or should not
have) the right to decide who will represent them in a negotiation?
--
E' la storia di un pasticciere, trotzkista, un pasticciere trotzkista
nell'Italia degli anni '50. E' un film musicale.

No MS attachments:
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html