Michael Legel

Default So what exactly does Dan Clore do for a living anyway?

"-MIKE-" > wrote in message
> "Michael Legel" > wrote:
>
> > And you admire these role models who profit by the poverty wages paid to
> > their fellow countrymen and enjoying the benefits supplied by tax paying
> > Americans? It's not about the few who profit, but about HOW they acquire
> > those profits. I have no use for employers who abuse their employees.
> >

> Neither do I.
>
> Show me where I referred to anything illegal. Where I live, company
> payrolls are easily inspected and construction companies are bonded
> and have to pay into workers' comp and fica and the rest. Nowhere
> in my post did I even imply references to illegal immigrants and
> slave labor.
>
> The "abused" employees who are taken advantage of by those "few" who
> are profiting, to which I am referring, often send a few months
> salary back to their families in Mexico, with which they buy a house
> and land.
>
> Thanks you for jumping to negative conclusions, though. It's so
> refreshing. :-)
>

> -MIKE-
>
> "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
> --Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
> --
> http://mikedrums.com
>
> ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

It is your contention then that ALL of these wonderful immigrant "companies"
employ only properly documented people and do not take advantage of their
workers poverty? And you have checked them all out and can vouch for that?
Right. And I am jumping to conclusions. Take a reality check. And nowhere
have we even discussed the American workers who used to do such jobs and are
not able to do so unless they too agree to work for minimum wage or less. Get
real.