Dan Clore

Default So what exactly does Dan Clore do for a living anyway?

Stan de SD wrote:
> "Dan Clore" > wrote in message

> Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers

I've never claimed to speak for anyone but myself.

> - what in the hell do YOU do for a living?

I haven't been able to work regularly due to chronic illness
since I was a teen-ager. Before that I did some janitorial
work while attending college (which I started full-time when
I was seventeen). Since then I've concentrated on free-lance
writing (link to get my book in my sigfile, and a fuller
bibliography on my website, with many more future
publications in the works), and occasionally worked
part-time hosting a website.

Not that I see what any of this matters.

--
Dan Clore

http://www.wildsidepress.com/index2.htm
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...edanclorenecro
Lord We˙rdgliffe & Necronomicon Page:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/

"It's a political statement -- or, rather, an
*anti*-political statement. The symbol for *anarchy*!"
-- Batman, explaining the circle-A graffiti, in
_Detective Comics_ #608