G*rd*n

Default Starbucks Workers Join IWW

"Stan de SD" >:
> Because you can't, right?

No, because someone else answered the questions.

It's truly sad to see someone of even limited intelligence
wasting precious electrons like this. Why don't you get
together with Barnacle Bill and at least read the relevant
material? Get a few facts? BB seems to be in even worse
shape than you. You could help each other. Then, when
you wanted to abuse the lower classes, you could do it
with a little style, anyway.

{
http://www.etaoin.com | latest new material 5/10/04 <-adv't