Default Starbucks Workers Join IWW

rebelguy wrote:

> I FEEL SORRY FOR THESE STUPID PEOPLE, THEY WERE DUPED BY A MAXIST LABOUR
> UNION

F*ckin' MAXISTS! Hasn't Max's been proven wrong yet in the eyes of
these people. Goddam Max!

> AND NOW WILL BE TURNING OVER LARGE PARTS OF WHAT THEY MAKE

Well, most dues these days are based on around 2 hours pay a month,
which, for full-time, 40 hour work comes in at around 1-2% of pay. (IWW
dues are between $6-18 a hour-based on monthly income- a relative bargain).

TO A BUNCH
> OF FAT,LAZY WHITE HAIRED UNION BOSS'S WHO SIT ON THEIR ASS'S ALL DAY MAKING
> 50-60,000 A YEAR

I'm sure this got quite a laugh from all the Wobbly "union
bosses"...<g>... (PS- 50-60,000 WHAT a year?)