Politics in America

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

"Michael Legel" > wrote in message
s.com...

> "Wm James" > wrote in message
> > Supply and demand. If you can get people to cut the labor supply to
> > drive the price up, fine! Go for it!

I would like to remind everyone, that we do not have an economy to be served
by the people, but rather we have an economy to serve the people. People
come first. People are more important than money, machines, technology and
quarterly returns.

The idea of people competing against one another for lower wages, or less
health care is extremely foolish.

This type of competition has been tried before, and it always results in
failure. When left unchecked, it often results in wars. Greater competition
between nations led to WWI, WWII and almost to WWIII.

It is a foolish notion to suggest people should compete for a limited amount
of goods instead of sharing what was available and working together with
good morals to create more.

Life is not a race or competitive struggle. People are not animals who must
compete against each other for everything from money, jobs and women. Books
that teach this should be thrown in the garbage can and banned from all
school systems in America as being "anti-social".

Civilized people use common sense and forgiveness to solve problems.
Civilized people know that cooperation creates far more happiness for
everyone and reduces social problems dramatically.

Countries who have seen too much war already, like Germany and Japan, should
put all their funding in the American democratic party. The Republican
party's platform is one that is heading towards war.

Whichever nations want to see a calmer, more peaceful America, and a more
peaceful world, should support Kerry and the democrats 100%.

The stripping of American worker benefits and shipping of good American jobs
overseas is destabilizing America to a point which will not benefit other
nations of the world. It is creating a dangerous, unstable environment in a
nation that has 30,000 nuclear warheads.

Vote Democrat for a return of jobs to America
http://www.johnkerry.com/

Good Social programs needed in America
http://members.fcc.net/workgroup5/social/social.html