Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Restaurant chains want to kill this guy

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:20:29 +0000 (UTC), Doug Freyburger
> wrote:

> Making it yourself tends to increase your appreciation for having it at the restaurant.

Absolutely! Remember the Duck with Green Pepper Corn Sauce craze? I
wanted so badly to make it at home, until I finally found a Jr. League
cookbook with the recipe from the restaurant where I ate it and saw
how darned complicated it was. I don't mind doing something special
that has a lot of steps with fairly complicated components; but after
one look at that recipe, I knew I'd rather order it and enjoy the
fruits of someone else's labor.