Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] friesian@zoocrewphoto.com is offline

Default Restaurant chains want to kill this guy

The only thing I have gotten at a restaurant that I have wanted to
make at home was the corn cake I got at El Torito. It happened to be
the only few bites I liked from the whole dinner, so I have no plans
to ever return to the restaurant. While I would like to make the exact
same item at home, and I am willing to do the work to make them, I
have no intention of buying a whole book with the hope that it might
be in there. I have found some recipes online for similar items, but
none of them sound like exactly the same thing.