Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski Mamma Wesolowski is offline

Default Psycho Jack Wesolowski posting as Gary Sokolisch (was: The Sokolich Scandal)

On Jun 10, 4:10*am, Jack Wesolowski posting as Gary Sokolisch
> wrote:
> &&&&&&&&&&

My boy Jack Wesolowski, is one of the most notorious trolls on the
Usenet,
http://tinyurl.com/6ynlegl
http://tinyurl.com/5vljxag
http://tinyurl.com/3nukkeo

After stupidly exposing his real identity early on, and flushing the
Wesolowski name down the toilet, he then began using fake identities.
One of his latest identities is Gary Sokolisch, which he began using
at the beginning of this year.
http://tinyurl.com/43ygk2c
http://tinyurl.com/3covsxo

In addition to being well-known on the UseNet as a troll, my boy Jack
Wesolowski is also well known on the UseNet as being a crass, foul-
mouthed racist,
bigot and liar.

Jack Wesolowsk the liar.
http://tinyurl.com/6hr3lmq
http://tinyurl.com/44x4ceg

Jack Wesolowski the bigot.
http://tinyurl.com/3n5z48d
http://tinyurl.com/3h2sc48

Jack Wesolowski the racist.
http://tinyurl.com/3m3vhjb
http://tinyurl.com/3qoolnh
http://tinyurl.com/3j8gnfm
http://tinyurl.com/3c97kg7

Here's a very short list of the nyms that my boy Jack Wesolowski has
used to spew his lies and his foul, racist and bigoted comments on the
UseNet.

Nobama
Let it Rock
ObamaNation=Abomination