Dan Clore

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

Stan de SD wrote:
> "Wm James" > wrote in message
>
>>Hey, here's an idea.... DON'T WORK THERE! If it's a bad job, sell
>>your labor elsewhere! I know that's a difficult concept for morons to
>>grasp, but if you can't find a sucker willing to pay you better then
>>just mayby you arealready overpaid and you should be happy to get it.

> Dan and his fellow commie-totalitarians aren't into choice,

Odd, but I and my fellow anarchists aren't the one arguing
that workers should not be allowed the choice of joining a
union.

> because people
> who are allowed to make their own economic decisions might tell him to go
> screw himself.

Fine with me if they do, just as it's fine if they tell you
guys to go screw yourselves if they want to join a union.

>>You can make or join whatever private club you want. In a free
>>society, the employer shouldn't have to associate with it. What if the
>>bread makers union wanted to force you to pay more for bread and
>>demanded that you couldn't stop buying it or shop elsewhere?

> Again, you're making that "free markets, free choices" argument to a guy who
> thinks that Castro's Cuba is the ideal economic model...

A typical lie from Stain. I consider Castro's Cuba is a
typical state-capitalist totalitarian hellhole.

--
Dan Clore

http://www.wildsidepress.com/index2.htm
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...edanclorenecro
Lord We˙rdgliffe & Necronomicon Page:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/

"It's a political statement -- or, rather, an
*anti*-political statement. The symbol for *anarchy*!"
-- Batman, explaining the circle-A graffiti, in
_Detective Comics_ #608