Stan de SD

Default So what exactly does Dan Clore do for a living anyway?

"Dan Clore" > wrote in message
> News & Views for Anarchists & Activists:
>
> Starbucks Obstructing First US Union Vote
> posted by IU/660 on Tuesday June 01 2004 @ 11:44AM PDT
> June 1, 2004
> Contact:
> Starbucks Obstructing First US Union Vote
>
> Workers to Schultz: What are you so scared of?
>
> New York, NY--The Starbucks Baristas Union and community
> members across the country have condemned repeated attempts
> by the company to deny workers a fair vote on the Union.
> While paying lip-service to respecting the choice of
> employees, Starbucks has deployed a variety of crude tactics
> in an effort to defeat the IWW IU/660, which would be the
> first union certified in the United States at the mammoth chain.
>
> Supporters around the country and internationally are
> contacting Starbucks demanding they live up to their
> rhetoric. If Starbucks really is a bastion of worker
> benefits, what is Chairman Howard Schultz, who raked in over
> $17 million last year, so scared of? The truth is Starbucks,
> with its poverty wages and rampant repetitive-stress
> dangers, resembles a sweatshop more than it does a decent
> place to work.

Yeah, and all those 20-something college-age Americans are being forced to
work there against their will, right? I guess YOU would think it's a
sweatshop, given that you strike me as the type of feminized, spoiled
cry-baby who has never held a real job one day in his life.

Tell us, Dan Clore, self-appointed "voice" of the workers - what in the hell
do YOU do for a living?