Stan de SD

Default Starbucks Workers Join IWW

"G*rd*n" > wrote in message
> "rebelguy" >:
> >
> > I FEEL SORRY FOR THESE STUPID PEOPLE, THEY WERE DUPED BY A MAXIST LABOUR
> > UNION AND NOW WILL BE TURNING OVER LARGE PARTS OF WHAT THEY MAKE TO A

BUNCH
> > OF FAT,LAZY WHITE HAIRED UNION BOSS'S WHO SIT ON THEIR ASS'S ALL DAY

MAKING
> > 50-60,000 A YEAR
> >

> Your cliché key is stuck.

Yet he's right. Starbucks jobs are for the most part "entry-level" - 90% of
the people working there will move on to bigger and better things within a
year or two. These people won't see a penny of the so-called "pension" and
"retirement" schemes they will be forced into paying with their dues, which
is exactly what the union bosses are hoping for.