Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bigbazza[_4_] Bigbazza[_4_] is offline

Default Cooking Sous Vide?...Has Anyone Here?

It is the first time that I have heard of Cooking 'Sous Vide'........Has
anyone here ever cooked in this way?

It sounds OK, but it does take ages to cook, and when I say 'Cook', how
would something cooked this way, say a T-Bone Steak, or Chops etc. taste
anyway?

I looked up some references to it after seeing a 'Plug' for it on one of my
internet daily buying sites 'Catch of the day' (I think)......Here's a web
site that is dedicated to this type of cooking....including recipes to make
this way.......

If you have had this type of cooking, either by cooking it yourself, or just
dining on someone else's cooking....Please tell me about it.....It seems
such an unusual way to cook.....

http://www.cookingsousvide.com/

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz