Ken Fox

Default Estro Profi / AKA Saeco Via Venezia Combi

"B.M. Wright" > wrote in message
> For those that might be interested, this machine has a built in
> burr grinder and doser. This is my personal machine and in great shape,
> regret having to sell it but at least someone else can enjoy it:

I was sorry to see that you have also put your wife on the block. From the
listing she seems like a nice person and I'm not sure she deserves this.
Surely you can figure a way to get her to operate on 220v. Some women are
resistant to change, but with the right voltage converter and a little
patience on your part, I'm sure this could have been avoided.