Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Taco Bell Gets Last Word In Shakedown Lawsuit

notbob wrote:

> Howzabout Taco Bell apologizing to its customers for foisting off the
> same lame five ingredients they've been pushing for the last 40 yrs,
> now at ludicrous prices, or to small businessmen for their predetory
> business practice of overselling their franchises, so as to all but
> ensure failure.
>
> Yeah, that's gonna happen.

I got some Taco Bell "volcano" tacos and a "volcano" burrito last week. I
liked them a lot, to the point where I sought out their "bold & creamy
chipotle sauce" at my local Safeway, and I've been putting it on a variety
of foodstuffs in the last few days. I don't feel that Taco Bell owes me any
kind of apology.

Bob