Posted to alt.news-media,rec.food.cooking
PolicySpy PolicySpy is offline

Default Food Poisoning

Food poisoning is in the news and it's likely related to raw
vegetables.

Well, a fast food restaurant instead of raw tomato could offer a
stewed tomato. All they have to do is drop the tomato slice in boiling
water for 30 seconds. And they could offer thin-sliced bell pepper
with that boiled or steamed. In fact the bell pepper would be more
nutritious than lettuce.

And I often wondered why fast food restaurants don't offer little cups
of vegetables. For instance boiled cauliflower instead of french
fries. Or a cup of stewed tomato with ocra or zucchini. I mean really,
all it takes to cook vegetables is some water boiling on medium. Also,
I think boiled small potatoes would be more convenient than baked
potatoes.

Well, next time you order a premium hamburger just ask for a stewed
tomato slice and no lettuce.

And if investment banks will fund me, I will open nationwide
restaurants called Sprouting Stars.