Billy

Default Strange ebay Gaggia offers

> I am not sure if you are still interested in getting an Innova but I bought
> mine 6 months ago from Caffesolo. They send it to me within a few days and
> have been working fine ever since (outstanding grind control). They have
> even been nice enough to send a hopper replacement free of charge.

I just bought an Innova i1d in polished aluminum from Caffesolo. They
(Peter in particular) were great. He gave me an excellent deal on a
demo model and is shipping it today. He has a shipment of new ones on
the way from Barcelona, but I was too impatient and still liked the
idea of getting a deal, even though my e-bay thing didn't work out.

I'll post the results of the e-bay investigation when I receive them.
I understand that they don't give out many details, but I'll share
what they do provide.

Also, I did slip up and forget to delete my contact info on one of my
posts after copying and pasting the chain of e-mails, so just make
sure none of you call and harass me (unless you want to join the Navy
ROTC or talk about nuclear-powered submarines or something).