SnakeOi1

Default Strange ebay espresso machine offers (continued)

looking at his other stuff. It isnt along the same lines as the other
scammers. Id suggest this may be a new seller. But as they say Caveat
emptor!
Buyer beware!!!!!!

Snake"Whats this plank doing in my eye?"Oil

Australia One Nation Under America ;o)

"dmreed" > wrote in message
> done, I just bid $1.50 but I was outbid..........oh no :>(
>
> I will let you know if I get an offer to buy outside ebay
>
> "Jack Denver" > wrote in message
> news
> > HMM. description seems to be pieced together from other sites, photo is
> > stock commercial photo.
> >
> > Overall, a little less obvious. If the others were 10 on the scam scale,

> I'd
> > give this one about an 8. Money order/bank transfer payment only puts

it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1