Enso

Default lost my taste for coffee?

Have been wondering about this too. I had flu and drank no
coffee/espresso for about 10-days. It just didn't seem appealing to
drink - went through a mess of darjeeling, orange pekoe and
orange-flavored Constant Comment tea which tasted as normal and had "hot
drink appeal". Flu gone, roaster running, coffee quickly went back on the
every-morning nutritional requirment list.

Dan