Donald Blum

Default lost my taste for coffee?

The same thing happened to me when I had the flu last month. At the same
time I was getting sick, my espresso machine was having some maintenance
work done. I got it back while I was just over the peak of the flu. For a
week, espressos were tasting across the board awful, and still somewhat off
the next week or so after that. Now it's all back to normal. It must have
something to do with the flu bug. I only wish I had gotten over the flu (a
month) as quickly as it took me to get back my regular tastebuds (two
weeks).

- Donald Blum

news.com...