Dominick Fiumara

Default What roaster to buy?

Ken,
I got a Freshroast Plus for Christmas and I am quite happy with it. I
can get a good dark espresso roast or a meduim roast. I don't mind the
smoke as I roast in the garage. I am still keeping my fingers crossed
since I read of a few people having problems with their FR+'s. When I do
multiple roasts I have to reduce the time since it gets hotter the more
you roast. That may be why some people have problems with it. I do look
around the thrift shops for the poppery to see what all the fuss is
about. Anyhoo, I'm not affiliated...just a satisfied newbie roaster.
Finally! A decent cup of coffee! Had I known it was this easy I would
have got into this a looooong time ago.
Cheers!
Dominick
--
Dominick Fiumare Email:
Facilities & Services Voice: 505-646-2529