Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ellen K. Ellen K. is offline

Default Decadent Salad Dressing

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> When you say whisk, do you mean with a hand whisker? I'm a bit confused as
> to whether it is blended using a stick blender etc or not. I can't see
> cooked eggs becoming smooth without a blender. Like you, I also can't see
> that it would need sugar or even sweetener.

At Passover I make my own sort-of-mayonnaise -> one raw egg yolk, one
hardboiled egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, olive oil, mash the first four
ingredients until smooth in a small glass bowl using a plastic fork, then
keep mashing while adding the olive oil v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y. Zero
problem mashing the cooked yolk into the rest.