Posted to rec.food.baking
S[_3_] S[_3_] is offline

Default whcih cheese to be use in pizza?

On May 15, 8:08*am, "Shana's Sweets" > wrote:
> On May 12, 12:55*am, Aleeshan20kat <Aleeshan20kat.
>
> > wrote:
> > whcih cheese to be use in pizza?

> > --
> > Aleeshan20kat

> Mozzarella, Parmesan, Fontina
>
> -------http://www.shanasweets.com

Prety close. I like to shred a mix of about 50% Mozzarella, 30%
Provolone, 15% Fontina and 5% Parmesan. Or slices of Mozzarella with
slices of Provolone and a sprinkle of Parmesan if I'm going the fresh
Mozzarella route

Sometimes I throw a little bit of Montchevre, Ricotta or Feta here and
there, (I only use one of those cheeses, not all together) depending
on the other toppings, if I'm trying something kind of out there.