Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Sunday through Saturday May 15-21

wrote:
: Sorry wrong group. I need to pay better attention.

: Terri

: On Sat, 21 May 2011 20:57:29 -0400,

: wrote:

: >Sunday
: >
: >-working on eBay listings
: >-sold one and actually made a small profit this time LOL!
: >-sold another one, smaller profit, but profit none-the-less
: >-and I slept the rest of the day so I had to package them all in the
: >evening when I finally got up
: >
: >Monday
: >
: >-dropped packages off at Post Office
: >-worked on more listings
: >-still finding things I can sell
: >-room is getting emptier ---- some in other room, some trash, etc.
: >-have to figure out what to do with all the packing supplies and the
: >items that I have listed, they are the biggest mess in here right now
: >-moved a few things from against the one low wall and vacuumed...talk
: >about dust and dirt...couldn't see until I started moving things and
: >then you saw clean carpet with dark marks around it, vacuumed up
: >thankfully
: >-my daughter came over and we went over colors again....changed my
: >mind because I didn't like the first ones...got samples and tried them
: >in a small space
: >
: >Tuesday
: >
: >-dumped a bunch of old fragrances that were body creams...no longer
: >smell good they are so old and some spray stuff as well...age can
: >change that fragrance to something not so nice LOL!
: >-still working on listings
: >-picked up more paint samples
: >-went to Walmart to pick up my bed frame from Site to Store and my dad
: >and I put it up
: >-worked on spackling in the bathroom mainly...small room and once
: >repair is done we can start painting at least that one, but there is a
: >lot to repair in there...whoever did that job originally didn't do a
: >good job and I am a perfectionist and it isn't going to be just
: >painted over like it is
: >-painted some more of my shelving unit and painted a piece of wood I
: >hope to use for a plaque
: >
: >Wednesday
: >
: >-more eBay listings (can be time consuming, researching, writing the
: >ad, taking a picture that isn't blurry and then posting it)
: >-paid some bills
: >-painted the shelf again and put a second coat on the piece of wood to
: >try and make my own plaque
: >-bought supplies for mailing for eBay
: >-bought supplies to make Christmas gifts for this year
: >-worked in some sorting while I was doing that and found more things
: >to sell on eBay
: >-even with the mess there is so much more room in here
: >-Sunday DD is coming to help me spackle the bathroom so we can start
: >painting in there at least, the bedroom isn't quite ready
: >
: >Thursday
: >
: >-balancing checkbook, always a blast
: >-paying some bills since I got my monthly disability check today
: >-had to empty vacuum cleaner again, it is picking up the fibers from
: >the carpet and is full in no time and hardly picks up the dirt
: >sometimes....I have to clean all the filters too...need to get this
: >room emptier so vacuuming is easier and can be done more often so it
: >isn't quite so bad, plus I am stirring up the dust and annoying my
: >allergies
: >-wiped down my exercise dumb bells...they had a nasty coating of dust
: >on them...going to be using them now in addition to my gym trips so
: >cleaning them up and putting them in a container in the other room to
: >corral all the exercise equipment
: >-tossed the printer box from my newest printer from this past
: >December...ususally have them for years and years...I won't be taking
: >it anywhere as it only cost $16.00, if it breaks I will just get a new
: >one...it is cheaper to buy a new one than buying ink just once for
: >it...
: >
: >Friday
: >
: >-spackling little bit here and there
: >-listing on eBay...there is so much here I hope to sell on there
: >-lots of stuff going out, unfortunately some came in, but my Christmas
: >Shopping is almost completely done and that doesn't happen ever and
: >they are gifts not gift cards
: >
: >Saturday
: >
: >-ran errands.....stores, returned several items
: >-listing on eBay still....the batteries in my camera keep running down
: >LOL! I take lousy pictures so have to keep retaking them...I will be
: >doing this till bedtime tonight
: >
: >Terri

I was wondering what this had to do with diabetic recipes and food. You
cleared it up.

Wendy