Old 22-05-2011, 04:11 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Sunday through Saturday May 15-21

wrote:
: Sorry wrong group. I need to pay better attention.

: Terri

: On Sat, 21 May 2011 20:57:29 -0400,

: wrote:

: Sunday
:
: -working on eBay listings
: -sold one and actually made a small profit this time LOL!
: -sold another one, smaller profit, but profit none-the-less
: -and I slept the rest of the day so I had to package them all in the
: evening when I finally got up
:
: Monday
:
: -dropped packages off at Post Office
: -worked on more listings
: -still finding things I can sell
: -room is getting emptier ---- some in other room, some trash, etc.
: -have to figure out what to do with all the packing supplies and the
: items that I have listed, they are the biggest mess in here right now
: -moved a few things from against the one low wall and vacuumed...talk
: about dust and dirt...couldn't see until I started moving things and
: then you saw clean carpet with dark marks around it, vacuumed up
: thankfully
: -my daughter came over and we went over colors again....changed my
: mind because I didn't like the first ones...got samples and tried them
: in a small space
:
: Tuesday
:
: -dumped a bunch of old fragrances that were body creams...no longer
: smell good they are so old and some spray stuff as well...age can
: change that fragrance to something not so nice LOL!
: -still working on listings
: -picked up more paint samples
: -went to Walmart to pick up my bed frame from Site to Store and my dad
: and I put it up
: -worked on spackling in the bathroom mainly...small room and once
: repair is done we can start painting at least that one, but there is a
: lot to repair in there...whoever did that job originally didn't do a
: good job and I am a perfectionist and it isn't going to be just
: painted over like it is
: -painted some more of my shelving unit and painted a piece of wood I
: hope to use for a plaque
:
: Wednesday
:
: -more eBay listings (can be time consuming, researching, writing the
: ad, taking a picture that isn't blurry and then posting it)
: -paid some bills
: -painted the shelf again and put a second coat on the piece of wood to
: try and make my own plaque
: -bought supplies for mailing for eBay
: -bought supplies to make Christmas gifts for this year
: -worked in some sorting while I was doing that and found more things
: to sell on eBay
: -even with the mess there is so much more room in here
: -Sunday DD is coming to help me spackle the bathroom so we can start
: painting in there at least, the bedroom isn't quite ready
:
: Thursday
:
: -balancing checkbook, always a blast
: -paying some bills since I got my monthly disability check today
: -had to empty vacuum cleaner again, it is picking up the fibers from
: the carpet and is full in no time and hardly picks up the dirt
: sometimes....I have to clean all the filters too...need to get this
: room emptier so vacuuming is easier and can be done more often so it
: isn't quite so bad, plus I am stirring up the dust and annoying my
: allergies
: -wiped down my exercise dumb bells...they had a nasty coating of dust
: on them...going to be using them now in addition to my gym trips so
: cleaning them up and putting them in a container in the other room to
: corral all the exercise equipment
: -tossed the printer box from my newest printer from this past
: December...ususally have them for years and years...I won't be taking
: it anywhere as it only cost $16.00, if it breaks I will just get a new
: one...it is cheaper to buy a new one than buying ink just once for
: it...
:
: Friday
:
: -spackling little bit here and there
: -listing on eBay...there is so much here I hope to sell on there
: -lots of stuff going out, unfortunately some came in, but my Christmas
: Shopping is almost completely done and that doesn't happen ever and
: they are gifts not gift cards
:
: Saturday
:
: -ran errands.....stores, returned several items
: -listing on eBay still....the batteries in my camera keep running down
: LOL! I take lousy pictures so have to keep retaking them...I will be
: doing this till bedtime tonight
:
: Terri

I was wondering what this had to do with diabetic recipes and food. You
cleared it up.

Wendy