Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Celeriac

the funny thing is he was as "whipped" as one could get..so maybe he was
projecting.

he was in the military and rarely home so she was the boss of the house and
even when he returned she was still in charge.

she worked as a baker making wedding cakes for Marcy's ..well the local high
end store that became Marcy's here..so I'm sure she earned as much as him if
not more.
he left the military and was a security guard..not exactly hard labor
walking thru a warehouse at night with a flashlight..lol

once she passed then he was able to buy the car he wanted..friends he wanted
etc...lol

but yes he totally disowned me so I am pretty sure he has passed on by now
so his loss..if he died alone he had only himself to blame.

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote in message ...

"KROM" > wrote in message
> lol..thats why my wife married me I work from home and do all the cookin
> and cleaning..she loves it I like being home.
>
> grandfather disowned me..lol..seriously he wrote a long letter about how a
> man needs to work a job that uses his hands and wife at home or doing a
> job thats domestic if she "must" work...lol
>
> what a sad little minded man..

Wow, very old school eh?