Dee Randall

Default What is your favorite Mass Market Coffee in US?

Boy, that's a tough one.
When traveling to CT from Washington DC on I-95, you will find off-ramps
that will include the fast-food restaurants. In some of these complexes,
they will have sort of a wagon that will have coffee that will be up-scale
(up-ed prices also) coffee which will cost a lot in comparison to McDonald's
or Burger King. I've tried them a couple of times, but the coffee is too
"thick" tasting for me. So I stick with McDonald's, although I'd prefer to
have it fresh -- and when they say, I'll make you a fresh pot, I'd prefer to
have a fresh "clean" pot -- but both conditions are just too much to wish
for.

If you include Starbucks in this survey, I'll have to pass. But my husband
will go there. I don't like the atmosphere of Starbucks. I've tried their
other drinks, but have found none to my liking.

Dee

"Clark Griswold" > wrote in message
> Afficionados: for the purpose of this post, assume you are not at home,

you
> traveling in Nowheresville, and don't have access to a good cafe. You

want