Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] friesian@zoocrewphoto.com is offline

Default Need suggestion for no salt and extremely low salt recipes

On May 19, 4:36*am, Bryan > wrote:
> On May 19, 5:40*am, "<fries...@zoocrewphoto. com> wrote:
> >. But I may be able to
> > convince him now. We have the whole chicken on sale on friday. And I
> > don't mind keeping part of it in the fridge and reheating it for him.
> > I have the rest of his package of butter in the employee fridge, and
> > some juice in my locker. He can't carry a lot at once, so when he buys
> > a multipack of juice, I keep the rest in my locker, and he can take
> > them one at a time.

> You are very nice to do that, and your employer is nice for letting
> you.

He's a really nice guy, and he comes in almost every day. All the long
time employees know him well. I just make sure I keep t he receipts so
anything i have in my locker or the fridge are legal. And my boss
doesn't mind that we spend a little extra time with his order.