DT

Default What is your favorite Mass Market Coffee in US?

1. Starbucks - they are everywhere now so I have to call them mass
produced.
2. Third Cup
3. Tim Horton Donuts
4. McDonalds if desperate

A saw that Dunkin Donuts has been nominated but the last time I was in
Dunkin Donuts it was in FT Lauderdale and the shop was in disgusting
condition and the coffee... I'm not sure what it was but it was not coffee!

"Roger Shoaf" > wrote in message
> I think I would disagree with you about Burger King, while they do use a
> liquid concentrate, the taste in the cup is not bad.
>
> Krispy Kream makes a reasonably decent americano.
>
> --
> Roger Shoaf
> If you are not part of the solution, you are not dissolved in the

solvent.

> "Clark Griswold" > wrote in message
> > Afficionados: for the purpose of this post, assume you are not at home,

> you
> > traveling in Nowheresville, and don't have access to a good cafe. You

> want
> > a good cup of brewed coffee to keep you awake at the wheel.... what is

> your
> > favorite mass market coffee?
> >
> > I like Dunkin Donuts best, but sometimes are hard to find.
> >
> > I'm not very pleased with 7-11, but maybe if I got a fresh brew I'd

change
> > my mind. 7-11 downfall might be that the pots sit on the burners

forever
> > and a day.
> >
> > McDonalds gets kudos for high temp, but again, sometimes the brew has

been