Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] friesian@zoocrewphoto.com is offline

Default Need suggestion for no salt and extremely low salt recipes

On May 19, 3:15*am, Janet > wrote:
> In article <e2bdaaf6-f45e-431b-a3fc-
> >,
> says...

> *Do you sell jars of babyfood or pkts of babyrice or cereals? They are
> usually saltfree and can be eaten by people with no teeth. He can also
> keep a stash safely in the motel room in case he doesn't feel well enough
> to go out *to eat.

He can still eat most things that can be done in smaller bites. He can
eat a sandwich with sliced turkey meat. He has trouble with roast
beef, but I just chop it up so that it comes apart easily. He can eat
meatloaf sandwiches although now they will be off limits. He can eat
smaller pieces of chicken. I have suggested a knife for larger pieces,
but he refuses. He is eccentric and stubborn