Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Celeriac

my wife loves all things green especially Brussels so I tried to make them
in bacon with balsamic and sun dried tomatoes

to wife they were like eating candy she thought them way to sweet..me I
thought them too sour...so there ya go...lol

KROM

"Tiger Lily" wrote in message ...

On 5/17/2011 2:38 PM, KROM wrote:
> saw a study not long ago that some people are super tasters and
> chemically certain foods react badly to them or different then regular
> peeps.
>
> broccoli and asparagus and Brussels were on the list of foods.
>
> pretty much all cruciferous veggies have that chemical in them.
>
> KROM

yup, i'll agree with those comments whole heartedly

and i challenge folk to toss some Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar with sun
dried tomato dressing on those items

you'd be amazed!!!!!!!!!

bwha ha ha

kate