Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Celeriac

saw a study not long ago that some people are super tasters and chemically
certain foods react badly to them or different then regular peeps.

broccoli and asparagus and Brussels were on the list of foods.

pretty much all cruciferous veggies have that chemical in them.

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote in message ...

Don't find broccoli bitter at all (or asparagus for that matter) but
Brussels sprouts are a little bitter. I eat them as is though or
sometimes with butter and FGBP.