Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Celeriac

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> Don't find broccoli bitter at all (or asparagus for that matter) but
>> Brussels sprouts are a little bitter. I eat them as is though or
>> sometimes with butter and FGBP.

> Me either, never would have considered asparagus as bitter, but we all
> have different tastes since Splenda leaves a nasty aftertaste with me, but
> not apartame. Go figure.

I was at a picky eater forum for adults. I thought I would fit right in
there, but I've been told by some there that I like too many foods
(especially veggies) to be a picky eater. Apparently most of them find all
veggies to be bitter except for maybe potatoes. Potatoes were one food most
of them did eat, but mostly as French fries.