Bryan

Default Bodum Santos vacuum pot filter

Here's what I did: Buy the filter for the automatic electric Bodum. Unscrew
the spring/clip from the bottom of the filter that came with your stovetop
model, and screw it onto the clip part on the bottom of the automatic filter.
This can be tricky, but it can be done. Your pulldowns will be very fast after
that, and the filter has lasted me over a year now. I believe I saw this trick
on tha alt.coffee newsgroup. Good luck!

Bryan