Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Great diabetic-friendly nibble

I just made this since I have the ingredients on hand. It is really tasty to
me, and the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and lemon juice give it a nice
tang. I think it would be really good wrapped in endive or other kinds of
lettuce too, and of course...on pork rinds, but I do limit those these days.
It's a nice change since I sometimes get tired of the plain old tuna. :-)

Cheri