Dee Randall

Default What is your favorite Mass Market Coffee in US?

Last night I was listening to Ralley James (sp?) on 1210 Philadelphia and
she was reading the news about a Burger King that I believe was on Highway
90 that personnel (1 or more?) had put some sort of spray chemical on a
policeman's food, there was quite a few incidences of spitting, etc.
I haven't seen it on-line. Would be interesting to read about the case.
Dee

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> Boy, that's a tough one.
> When traveling to CT from Washington DC on I-95, you will find off-ramps
> that will include the fast-food restaurants. In some of these complexes,
> they will have sort of a wagon that will have coffee that will be

up-scale
> (up-ed prices also) coffee which will cost a lot in comparison to

McDonald's
> or Burger King. I've tried them a couple of times, but the coffee is too
> "thick" tasting for me. So I stick with McDonald's, although I'd prefer

> have it fresh -- and when they say, I'll make you a fresh pot, I'd prefer

> have a fresh "clean" pot -- but both conditions are just too much to wish
> for.
>
> If you include Starbucks in this survey, I'll have to pass. But my

husband
> will go there. I don't like the atmosphere of Starbucks. I've tried

their
> other drinks, but have found none to my liking.
>
> Dee
>

> "Clark Griswold" > wrote in message
> > Afficionados: for the purpose of this post, assume you are not at home,

> you
> > traveling in Nowheresville, and don't have access to a good cafe. You

> want
> > a good cup of brewed coffee to keep you awake at the wheel.... what is

> your
> > favorite mass market coffee?
> >
> > I like Dunkin Donuts best, but sometimes are hard to find.
> >
> > I'm not very pleased with 7-11, but maybe if I got a fresh brew I'd

change
> > my mind. 7-11 downfall might be that the pots sit on the burners

forever
> > and a day.
> >
> > McDonalds gets kudos for high temp, but again, sometimes the brew has

been