Darryl Rehr

Default What is your favorite Mass Market Coffee in US?

I have new appreciation on the filtered water point.

A few days ago, I stopped using filtered (Brita) water when I had to
dispose of the filter (and haven't had time to replace it).

I surely taste the difference.

As for the best road coffee... Burger King gets my vote. "Yuck" to
conentrated coffee? True, it's a concentrate, but I STILL find it to
be a tasty alternative to just about anything else I can get out in
the "cruel real world." The product... Douwe Egbert's "Cafitesse"
also works great at home, if you can get a commercial coffee
distributor to sell you some (and you can make it stronger than BK
does). However, it is expensive when compared to home roasting green
beans.

DR