HarryM

Default What is your favorite Mass Market Coffee in US?

"Clark Griswold" > wrote in message
> Afficionados: for the purpose of this post, assume you are not at home,

you
> traveling in Nowheresville, and don't have access to a good cafe. You

want
> a good cup of brewed coffee to keep you awake at the wheel.... what is

your
> favorite mass market coffee?
> clark

I seldom drink coffee away from home, unless I have brewed it myself. In
our area, the LaRue Coffee Service provides good coffee and brewers to
offices and restaurants, but unless they install a water filter, it will be
a scummy mess. My wife had their service at her office and used bottled
water and it was fine. The water is the secret. Without good water, no
mass market coffee will be good. But to answer your question, I drink Coke
to stay awake. Coffee doesn't keep me awake. I drink several cups late at
night and go right to sleep. harrym