Clark Griswold

Default What is your favorite Mass Market Coffee in US?

Afficionados: for the purpose of this post, assume you are not at home, you
traveling in Nowheresville, and don't have access to a good cafe. You want
a good cup of brewed coffee to keep you awake at the wheel.... what is your
favorite mass market coffee?

I like Dunkin Donuts best, but sometimes are hard to find.

I'm not very pleased with 7-11, but maybe if I got a fresh brew I'd change
my mind. 7-11 downfall might be that the pots sit on the burners forever
and a day.

McDonalds gets kudos for high temp, but again, sometimes the brew has been
on the burner too long.

I think Burger King uses coffe concentrate (yuck).

I liked Mister Donut... but believe they are out of business.

My Nasty Coffee Vote: Sonic Drive In.

r,
clark