Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default ping: Sqwertz

Did you get Culinaria China? If so, what do you think of it? I
saw it at Borders in Boston yesterday and took a quick look. The
first thing I noticed was that its recipe index sucked. The
second thing I noticed was that this tome actually contains very
few recipes. (Wasn't that your complaint re Thai Street Food?)
And those recipe didn't look extra-special either. Thus, I
probably would only buy this on a huge discount--like if Borders
was selling at at $4.95 like it did some of the other Culinaria
volumes. Heck, I might even go to $9.99, but I'm not sure about that.
--
Jean B.