Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner.

I bought two chicken breasts the other day. Organic, skinless, boneless.
Should have bought more! Next time I will.

I put them in a small baking dish, sprinkled on some Herbamare, parsley and
freeze dried onions. Would have used fresh onions but didn't want to cut up
one because I only have big ones and no other plans for them. Then
smothered them with a carton of gluten free mushroom gravy. Really too much
gravy for that amount of chicken. Baked for a little over an hour at 350.
I messed up and put the timer off so not exactly sure how long they baked
for.

Meanwhile made some white rice because Angela wanted it.

When I took the chicken out, I topped it with a little bit of Nucoa
margarine.

We had this meal with a large amount of French cut green beans.

I still don't like chicken but this is pretty good.

I will mix the leftover rice with a can of chicken and some of the gravy.
Angela can have it for dinner later in the week.