Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Butter on green beans?

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove > wrote:
>
> : One odd thing now that I have gotten my BG mostly down to where it
> should
> : be, I am feeling hunger. This is an odd sensation because I had pretty
> much
> : lost all sense of hunger except for perhaps when I had a hypo or maybe
> if I
> : smelled something cooking. Now instead of forgetting to eat I am
> looking at
> : the clock and eagerly awaiting my next meal.
>
> Julie, that is nice news. I wonder if getting those dreadful highs out of
> the way and having more normal bgs, if it might lessen your gastroparesis,
> like many find it reduces their neuropath? I wouldn't be fast to test it,
> but it might be helping a bit, which would be good.

Let's hope so.

Now my dad is having problems. I won't get into all of it but he is seeing
a new Dr. so my mom thinks this will help. Has to do with a normal A1c but
high BG pretty much all the time. There are extenuating circumstances that
the last Dr. just glossed over. But insulin could be in his future.