Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve Calvin Steve Calvin is offline

Default Cookin' for a buddy

On 4/16/2011 3:34 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:28:07 -0400, Steve Calvin wrote:

>>> Pardon the **** out of me asshole. I was referring to the OP. Dick
>>> Pierre
>>>

>> lol - ok fair enough - didn't come across that way - at least to me.
>>
>> Maybe us idiots and assholes can bury the hatchet then...? ;-)

> Not a good start for a re-introduction, Steve :-) Sounds like you
> were just expecting the worst and your defenses were a little wound up
> too tightly and ready to snap.
>
> -sw

Two points of correction:

1) not really a re-introduction - more of a periodic visit
2) How did I over react when Pierre's post was DIRECTLY attributing my
post? I think anyone would have interpreted it as I did if the post was
in direct reply to your post as opposed to the OP's post. I merely
tried to bury the hatchett.

--
Steve