Posted to rec.food.cooking
Esteban Cordoba Esteban Cordoba is offline

Default Meat Glue?

http://www.superbutcher.com.au/

> All the meat he sells has provenance.

Is Australia the place where this kind of chicanery is worst? Or was it just
happenstance that Australia is where it's being reported?

I rather suspect that grocers are more likely to engage in "meat fraud" than
catering companies are, but when it comes to crime in Australia I'm willing
to concede that "I'm Back" has much, much more knowledge than I do. Maybe
he's right; maybe grocers in Australia are just small-time crooks, while
restaurants and caterers operate on a grander and greasier scale.

Steve C