Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Butter on green beans?

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:54:52 -0400, Peppermint Patootie
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> > The point being, the kid doesn't have to eat it, but isn't allowed to do
>> > the "ewwwwwwwwwww, that's awful, yuk"...thing. A little bit of that
>> > definitely goes a long way, and might even result in a tweaked ear if the
>> > kid was mine. :-)

>> I think it runs in the family. Both of my parents are still that way about
>> foods they don't like. So it doesn't bother me at all.

>It's bad manners. One may become accustomed to it, and even follow the
>example and do it oneself, but it's still bad manners.
>
>PP

Yes it is. I particulary hate it when something I love and enjoy is
given the "eww" treatment by someone else. They should simply
remain silent if they don't like something, but not call it
"disgusting" and such. Say you don't care for it, but not to make
the other person look like a jerk for liking something you think is
"disgusting".

Evelyn