Posted to rec.food.cooking
Landon Landon is offline

Default Meat Glue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss_b-...layer_embedded

>> > That is sooo wrong.
>> >

>> I'm now waiting with bated breath for sf to wade in and say something about
>> Americans being fixated with Aussie events.

>I'm waiting for someone to describe this video
>in text. I'm on dial-up.

Hey Mark, its a clip about how leftovers of meat can be formed back
into a solid piece that is almost indistinguishable from a real solid
piece of meat.

It pointed out that what is on the outside of the individual smaller
pieces of meat will have natural bacteria growth on it. When then put
on the inside, if eaten rare, that bacteria can cause food poisoning
easily.