Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Butter on green beans?

man when my mom cooked we ate it or did without, we all had different
allergies, and with four of us she really worked at making food we could all
eat as a family, once and only once did i snarl my nose at something , my
dad made me eat what seemed like a ton of black eyed peas, he said, "if your
mother cooked it... the least you can do is pass it without comment, you are
not allowed to disrespect her efforts for any reason..." after that if i had
to hold my breath to get something passed me i did... he was not in the
habit of making us take food we didn't want to eat,

Lee
"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:03:29 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

om...