Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Butter on green beans?

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:03:29 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Evelyn" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:16:36 -0700, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>Oh. Well I guess that's why I've never seen it. I don't go to the liquor
>>>store.

>> Don't get an expensive brand, get the cheap stuff. It is actually
>> better in cooking. Get Gallo or Sheffield, or Chef's choice, or
>> something like that.

>Thanks but I probably won't be using it. Angela has refused to consume
>anything with liquor in it.

The alcohol is totally gone in the cooking process, and honestly the
flavor is so improved by using the wine that I find it is worth using.
If it didn't improve the flavor much I wouldn't use it. I find it
does, though. But suit yourself, of course....