Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Butter on green beans?

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> Julie, lots of very decent people go into liquor stores to buy wine or
> whatever. It's just like any other store. Don't let strange
> impressions from your past stop you. It doesn't mean a person is a
> drunk or plans to get drunk to go into a liquor store. It can simply
> mean you are picking up a bottle of cooking wine!

I don't think I've ever seen any drunk people going into or coming out of a
liquor store. But here if they did go in drunk they wouldn't be allowed to
buy anything.

I do remember lots of people hanging out in the parking lot where I used to
work. They would beg for money, giving all sorts of reasons and then use
the money to buy fortified wine. If they couldn't get the money they would
just steal the wine. For this reason we quit selling beer and wine.

There was a liquor store across the street.