Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Butter on green beans?

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> lol, maybe the seedy bar is darker, lol,... at least it will be clean
> because its new, some of these smaller stores are sorta like bed bath and
> beyond of booze, Lee

Bed Bath and Beyond is another store that gives me a bad feeling. A very
bad feeling. I've only been in there twice but both times I wanted to flee!
I don't know why that is.

The only thing I can think of is where they built the building, there used
to be some really horrid rental units. I went with a friend to view them.
They were little brown cottages. Some didn't have porches or steps because
they were so decayed. There were chickens running loose all over the place.

Some really old man who looked like he was dead already came out to greet
us. Children were running around squealing about a fire. He told us that he
had kicked out the tenant because she was in violation of some sort of code.
She had a bunch of kids and it was only a one bedroom place. Inside it was
clear that there had been a fire. You could smell it. We didn't go in
beyond the first step inside the door. Yes, the rent was cheap but you'd
have to be really desperate to have rented that place.