Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Butter on green beans?

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> the l/s makes you uncomfortable because you are of an age where nice girls
> didn't go into taverns or seedy bars, and the l/s was usually next door to
> a pool hall... if this new store is like fryer tucks or benny's beverage
> depo, they are set up alot more like a grocery store, isles dividing
> types/brands/uses... i love that our fryer tucks has the "dessert" isle...
> but to be honest i wouldn't go in if not with my dh...

Oh I had no trouble going into seedy bars! That's where I met my husband.
Heh!

I don't know what it is. I guess it's just all those bottles or something.
I get in there and the whole thing seems sooo confusing!

This is a small place. I don't recall if there are aisles or not. I am
thinking not. Seems from looking in there that it has a very open design
with the bottles on the walls. They do sell a few other things that are not
liquor. Like decorative plates and linens.